Wednesday, June 10, 2015

tedstearns, ted stearns, www.tedstearns.com

EVERY PERSON IS BETTER THAN YOU IN SOME WAY 

If you ever see me walking along the sidewalks of downtown or line at Starbucks and you see me with someone. Know that that person you see me with is better than me at something, or a lot of things

I’ve learned that people have rich gifts to give this world, whether they are homeless and destitute or a thriving CEO. Each person brings color and richness to this world in some remarkable ways.


I’ve been very fortunate to surround myself with people who have enriched my life, motivated me and made me stronger. So the next time you see me with someone, know that they enrich this world and make it a more colorful place for all of us. 

-Ted Stearns 

No comments:

Post a Comment